Welcome to High Force Education SCITT (School Centred Initial Teacher Training)
High Force Education, validated by Northumbria University, is a partnership of outstanding and good schools working together to provide a one year Initial Teacher Training course. We offer both school direct and provider led places.
Providing high quality teaching and learning opportunities and experiences to all our trainee teachers is our top priority. We want you to succeed and it is our prime aim to make you highly effective emergent teachers at the end of the year.
Our course is based at Green Lane CE Primary School and recognised as an outstanding provider by OFSTED. On successful completion of the course you will be awarded Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in addition to the award of a Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) with 60 masters credits accredited by Northumbria University.
- The 'Greatest Show' dance choreographed by one of our trainee teachers! Well done! When you train at our partnershi… https://t.co/emmWpp2jPb4 days ago
- We had a great day for ITT interviews today 😊 🎉⭐ #teach #MakeaDifference #ITT2 weeks ago
- Why High Force Education SCITT? ✔️Ofsted outstanding provider ✔️ Dedicated mentors and tutors ✔️ A range of schoo… https://t.co/vA2orhyGOi3 weeks ago
- We've got our family! Can't wait to show my trainee teachers 😀🥕🙌 #KatieTheCarrot #KevinTheCarrot #charity @AldiUK https://t.co/3TcyF4EH3K4 weeks ago
- Exciting news and hopefully more to come 😊🎉📰😊 #TeacherTraining #teaching #MakeaDifference #support #succeed… https://t.co/7iKfmUf2Om4 weeks ago
- An early start, but looking forward to the ASE conference 😃 @theASE #science #network #ase20181 month ago
- It always puts a smile on our faces when we hear good news about our past trainees 😊 Time to celebrate 🍾🎉🥂… https://t.co/hYRWjdJbIb1 month ago