Welcome to High Force Education SCITT (School Centred Initial Teacher Training)
High Force Education, validated by Northumbria University, is a partnership of outstanding and good schools working together to provide a one year Initial Teacher Training course. We offer both school direct and provider led places.
Providing high quality teaching and learning opportunities and experiences to all our trainee teachers is our top priority. We want you to succeed and it is our prime aim to make you highly effective emergent teachers at the end of the year.
Our course is based at Green Lane CE Primary School and recognised as an outstanding provider by OFSTED. On successful completion of the course you will be awarded Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in addition to the award of a Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) with 60 masters credits accredited by Northumbria University.
- Thinking about a new career in the new year? Visit our website to find out how you can train to be a teacher 😁… https://t.co/FCsbzpCjrw1 week ago
- Wishing all our schools and trainees a Happy New Year! 🥳😀🥳 Also, good luck to all our trainees starting SP2 today 😊… https://t.co/0RcA5Ru9yw2 weeks ago
- Wishing all our wonderful trainees and schools a Merry Christmas! See you all in 2019 🎄✨🎉 #Christmas #EndofTerm… https://t.co/tw0dlgVPGX1 month ago
- The 'Greatest Show' dance choreographed by one of our trainee teachers! Well done! When you train at our partnershi… https://t.co/emmWpp2jPb1 month ago
- We had a great day for ITT interviews today 😊 🎉⭐ #teach #MakeaDifference #ITT2 months ago
- Why High Force Education SCITT? ✔️Ofsted outstanding provider ✔️ Dedicated mentors and tutors ✔️ A range of schoo… https://t.co/vA2orhyGOi2 months ago
- We've got our family! Can't wait to show my trainee teachers 😀🥕🙌 #KatieTheCarrot #KevinTheCarrot #charity @AldiUK https://t.co/3TcyF4EH3K2 months ago