Welcome to High Force Education SCITT (School Centred Initial Teacher Training)
High Force Education, validated by Northumbria University, is a partnership of outstanding and good schools working together to provide a one year Initial Teacher Training course. We offer both school direct and provider led places.
Providing high quality teaching and learning opportunities and experiences to all our trainee teachers is our top priority. We want you to succeed and it is our prime aim to make you highly effective emergent teachers at the end of the year.
Our course is based at Green Lane CE Primary School and recognised as an outstanding provider by OFSTED. On successful completion of the course you will be awarded Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in addition to the award of a Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) with 60 masters credits accredited by Northumbria University.
- Start your journey to be a primary teacher with High Force Education SCITT @getintoteaching #teaching #career… https://t.co/0CCXc8aIMy4 days ago
- Today we welcomed @ExceedSCITT to HFE and to some of our partnership schools. We hope you enjoyed your day at a con… https://t.co/uYoHBsQinI5 days ago
- Wow! Looks like you all had a great day 😀 https://t.co/gIa7SzJJFA2 weeks ago
- A fab night on our SCITT residential 2019 😀 Looking forward to visiting the outstanding schools in Bradford and lea… https://t.co/jRh0H628r92 weeks ago
- We've arrived! Looking forward to seeing @ExceedSCITT tomorrow! #residential #scittontour #20192 weeks ago
- We will be at the Middlesbrough Train to Teach event at the Jurys Inn today. Come along to find out more about beco… https://t.co/Sb7U7bgWbU2 weeks ago
- Thank you @RichardM_NEU for another informative session 😀 #educationalvisits #plan #reflection1 month ago