Welcome to High Force Education SCITT (School Centred Initial Teacher Training)
High Force Education, validated by Northumbria University, is a partnership of outstanding and good schools working together to provide a one year Initial Teacher Training course. We offer both school direct and provider led places.
Providing high quality teaching and learning opportunities and experiences to all our trainee teachers is our top priority. We want you to succeed and it is our prime aim to make you highly effective emergent teachers at the end of the year.
Our course is based at Green Lane CE Primary School and recognised as an outstanding provider by OFSTED. On successful completion of the course you will be awarded Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in addition to the award of a Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) with 60 masters credits accredited by Northumbria University.
- Thank you @RichardM_NEU for another informative session 😀 #educationalvisits #plan #reflection5 days ago
- A fantastic achievement! Congratulations to all staff and pupils for their hard work 🎉😀🎉 https://t.co/TudFkLImht2 weeks ago
- We are at the Train to Teach event in Newcastle! Come down to the Crowne Plaza to find out more about how to be a p… https://t.co/cpbt9PYkus3 weeks ago
- Great work Miss Humphrey and Team Alverton 😄 https://t.co/PqNXL9ZQPv4 weeks ago
- Thinking about a new career in the new year? Visit our website to find out how you can train to be a teacher 😁… https://t.co/FCsbzpCjrw1 month ago
- Wishing all our schools and trainees a Happy New Year! 🥳😀🥳 Also, good luck to all our trainees starting SP2 today 😊… https://t.co/0RcA5Ru9yw1 month ago
- Wishing all our wonderful trainees and schools a Merry Christmas! See you all in 2019 🎄✨🎉 #Christmas #EndofTerm… https://t.co/tw0dlgVPGX2 months ago